Monday, August 2, 2010

Gray skies....

I thought I would share with your the important photos I took of our last storm.

You remember, the storm that I thought was so important......
Yeah, that one.....
The one where I deleted all the photos of my family....
The photos of the kids, the smiles the eyes.......


The storm was pretty awesome.
There was thunder and lightening.


If you know me even a little bit, you know I should have been a meteorologist.

I can't predict the weather, but I can tell you when it is going to change.



I have the most sophisticated weather prediction instruments.

I have arthritis .

In every joint.



And at times is can be rather annoying,
but it can be good, as well.

It tells me the sky is changing,
and it could look like this....



So, although I will never replace the lost photos of those darling children, or the
one of my brother and his wife...
I can take others...
more of them at a different time.

Those pictures won't be the same,
but then,
if I took pictures of the sky again,
the sky would look different, too.

And I think this sky is amazing.



I am an artist.

I can paint.

But I can't paint like God does.

This is a one and only.

And I love this sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.