Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mom's Birthday

My mom spent her birthday going to the doctor. 

She said she has a volcano on her face that is ready to erupt.  She is right.  It is on her left temple.  It is so swollen and hard and making her eye swollen and her nose.  She has an ugly red mark going down the side of her face almost to her jaw.  And it is very painful.

Now.  If this was a blemish, it got way way way infected. My mom is not a teenager.  She should not be getting these things on her face.  My dad isn't a teenager either.  They are Great Grand Parents!



I only live about 1/2 of a mile away from them now.  If I could go through a wheat field we would be really close, but I have to go around the wheat field, and wait for all the country drivers on the Ammon Road, so sometimes it takes me 4 to 5 minutes to get to my parents home.  If I was a crow it would take me about 1 1/2 minutes to get there.


Recently I went with my mom to Rexburg and we had a "girls day" with my sister in law.  Pedicures, new nail polish, you know the things we girls like.  Yeah, that is what we did.


We have also been together for a family wiener roast.  This is my Aunt Patrice (she is younger than me) and my Uncle Dean (he is a twin to my Aunt Deanne) and my mom is on the right.  Isn't she just "thee best"!  She gets better and better every year.  I love her so much.


Mom is always always happy.  She laughs and is so much fun to be around.  We have such a good time.  I cherish everyday being near her.


We had a family reunion at Heise Hot Springs last year, and this is just a few of us...My mom and her siblings and all of the descendants of those sisters and brothers.  We had such a good time.  It is nice to be so close to so many of them now.  Mom is the oldest of her brothers and sisters.  She is a great example to all of the posterity.


Happy birthday to a wonderful mom, sister, wife, grandmother, great grandmother, friend, neighbor, aunt, cousin, ...... and on and on.  She wears many hats, and fills many shoes.  But most of all......

SHE IS THE BEST MOTHER IN MY WORLD!  I LOVE HER A BAZILLION AND MORE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND LADY!  I DO LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. what a tribute to your mom!! If you feel anything about her like I feel about my mom then you could have kept going and going and going for pages and pages and pages and days and days and days. yeah, kind of like that. You see, I love my mom too. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.