Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tomorrow

*singing*  

Tomorrow, tomorrow, he'll be here tomorrow,
he's only a day away..................
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll hold him tomorrow,
he's on-ly a dayyyyyyyyyy aaaawwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ahhhh...... yep, tomorrow!

OK, I promised you the story of the mittens.

I have to start at the beginning....

Kelsey lives in Juneau, Alaska!  I met her when my DH and I went there for 10 days.  Our youngest pip-squeak was working in Juneau, and I was desperately missing her.  Plus, I wanted to see Alaska.  So we took a 10 day trip.................NO I am not going to give you all those details.....

Kelsey worked with our youngest pip-squeak on a Whale Watching Boat.  The two of them are like two peas in a pod.  They have the same sense of humor, they both knit and crochet and do crafty stuff.  They are just so much alike!

Well, Kelsey has now perfected a pair of mittens. She sells them on Etsy.


Bella Mittens in Oatmeal      Bella Mittens in Blue Ming   Bella Fingerless Gloves in Fuchsia

She will make whatever color you want, or sell you what is already made up.

The fingerless mittens are great for those who text and stuff.  You can just pull your fingers up inside the mittens if you get cold.

They are long on the wrists, which is one of the best things, because that is where your coat and jacket always ride up and the mittens keep your arms warm.

I ordered a black pair.  They are so soft.  And so warm.  And so dang cute!!!

Bella Mittens in Wine/Tweed  They come in all different colors.

Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/creativetides and check them out.

They are a good price for handmade, special order, and toasty warm mittens.

Be sure and tell her I sent you there. 

When my package arrived she had gift wrapped the mittens for me, and included a letter to me.  She is so thoughtful!  I just think of her as another one of my daughters.  However, I don't think she needs another mother, so I will be content just to love her as one of my own.

I hope you will look at her Etsy Shop and find something you like.  If you have daughters or relatives who live in the cold climate, they will be indebted to you forever if you send them a pair of Kelsey's mittens!!!  I promise!!!  They are that wonderful, special, cute, soft, warm, cozy, etc.

******Singing******

Tomorrow, tomorrow, he'll be here tomorrow,
he's only a day away..................
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll hold him tomorrow,
he's on-ly a dayyyyyyyyyy aaaawwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I kid you not, these things will make any cold fingers warm! They are the best! And I'm not just saying that because they're Kelsified....it's da troof!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.