Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Happiest Face On Earth


Yes, this baby is the "happiest face on earth"....and if it isn't, then mine is!!

He brings me so much joy and pure love.


He is ALWAYS eating his hands.
He watches them and eats them.
I suppose all babies do that, but he just does it the cutest, in my opinion....



He squeezes his fingers until they turn white, or blue.
He amazes me as I watch him.
What is he learning.
How is his brain processing the "stuff" he is exposed to....


And he sucks his thumb.
And he sucks a couple of fingers, he changes it up.

And he watches for angels, for I know they are near.
He hasn't been from Heaven very long, and I know he is being watched over.
His Heavenly Father loves him very much, and hopes we are doing our best raising this special boy.

We love this gift from Heaven more than we thought possible.
We love him more every day!

He should live by me......
          ..............................just saying.....................

1 comment:

  1. Totally the cutest baby!!!!! :) Now I can't have any and risk them not being cuter. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.