Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Travel

To the discoverer,


If you have found this letter, I have succumbed to what I feared would be my downfall. My mind has been overcome with incomprehensible thoughts that I am failing miserably to make head nor tail of. As of date of writing I have been unsuccessful with my attempts to clear the clouded space that resides in my head and I fear that my sanity is fast waning.

The above words come from a letter written in 1889, by someone who was trying to become a time traveler.  They might have been written by me today.  The attempts to clear the clouded space that resides in my head are not working.  Nor have the attempts I have made to fill the emptiness in my heart been successful.

You see.  A red Toyota drove away from home late yesterday.  Inside that 4 wheel contraption were three of my most precious earthly possessions.  And now, the house is so quiet and empty with their absence. 

I am waiting for Thursday.

Please, hurry Thursday.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.