Saturday, March 31, 2012

She Won The Great Christmas Gift Again

In our family, there is one person who always gives the best Christmas gifts.
She puts so much thought into each gift.
It doesn't matter how much it costs, or where it was purchased.
She buys "for the person".

So, last Christmas she made several gifts.
One was really cute!
Well, they all were, but this one was really good.

It was made with two people in mind.
Both of those two people got the gift.
I think it made them laugh.

Recently, when I was visiting my daughter in California, I saw the gift.

I thought you might enjoy seeing it, too.


The curls on the top are to hang photos, jewelry, whatever.

It is the saying on the plaque that is special!

What a sense of humor!

She wood burned the letters into a pine board.

Ain't it cute???

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.