Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pre delivery day of Peanut



It is time.... it is the Induction day.....
It is finally here.

Kate wanted a photo shoot of ....her tummy....
So we did.



Her nails look so pretty...... she hasn't been working so she could let the prenatal vitamins work on growing those nails...



She is ready..................
Peanut is ready...........................
Grandma and Grandpa are ready.......................



Peanuts Auntie is ready................
She is the peanuts biggest fan................



Auntie will do most anything for Peanut......................



Grandma would do most anything....for Peanut.......
Even come to this humid climate and ruin her perfectly good hair do.....



After a wonderful meal .......
It is time to hug the soon to be mommy.....
The tears were near...........
The fears were near.................

My daughter is so dear.......................

Good Luck my daring daughter.

Now, off you go to the hospital, get checked in, get the little pill placed..........

And I will see you soon.

I      L O V E    Y O U

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.