Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Peanut Gallery




I received a package in the mail a few days prior to my going to San Diego.  It had a return address from one of my coolest nieces.  She is a talented wonderful woman.  And best of all.... she gets me.... as in, she understands me.  She understands our family.  She watches from a far and still gets us.  She gets that we are having a baby come to our family.  She gets that I love books, and paper, and photos, and "the story" of our lives.  Yep, she gets it.

So, this wonderful super cool niece did something extra special for me.  Something no one has ever done for me before.  She made me "A Peanut Gallery".

So when I  went to San Diego, I took it with me and shared "the love!"




This book says "Peanut".  It is letters connected to spell the word.  Each page is a letter, and it get progressively larger.  And each page has photos... photos that have been gathered for months from my blog, or facebook, or where ever..... (I have been stalked, and I love it!)




So, while sitting on the patio at my daughters house, I shared the love.




We oooohhhhhed.
We aaaahhhhhhheed.
We aaawwwwweeed.

We were, at times, speechless.


The photos inside the book are perfect.  We are putting them permanently right where they are.  We aren't changing a thing.  It is truly perfect!


Kattie said "I have the coolest cousin"!  And she couldn't be more Right!

Her cousin isn't A Purple Hippo.... She is an angel, from heaven, full of talent and love.  She is the best!

I want to share some of her work with you.
Scroll back in the archives a bit, and you will see her posts about making this precious book.
She is amazing.... become a follower of hers, and you won't be disappointed.


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.