Friday, February 3, 2012

Hot Bread

I wish we had smellaputers.  Then you could smell the bread I took out of the oven.

It is wheat.  Fresh wheat.  As in I Ground My Own Wheat And Made It Flour.

There are very few things in life that are as good as hot homemade wheat bread, fresh from the oven.


One of these days, when I have the ambition to type more than I do today, I will share the recipe with you.

But for now, I just want your mouth to water. 


Yep, that is what it looks like on the inside. 

The inside light bulbs just aren't good enough to take really good yummy pictures.  I am learning how to correct that in a photgraphy class, but until then....... use your imagination.

That is a bowl of fresh honey, from my neice.....it is the best honey in the entire world.

I love how the bread looks like a heart with a square bottom.  'I Heart You"!  It is true.

Yep, it smells good.  It tastes good.  It would only be better if you were here with me to eat some.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.