Friday, February 24, 2012

Bruised Ego

I don't want to spend much time on this subject, or the subject matter.

I think a picture is worth a thousand words.

No, this picture is not of me.  NO it is not of me!

Day 1. 
A few hours after the accident.



Day 3

Bruised Ego


Due to privacy issues, the person will remain nameless!

All I can say is, "It was a bummer".

You want more details.  OK!.  I got permission from the owner of the photo subject manner.  She said I could share.

We only had about 1/4 inch of snow for Christmas. 
I wanted a really White Christmas, since all my off spring were home for Christmas.
We bought two toboggans to pull behind the 4 wheelers.
I had a pot of soup on the stove simmering, to help warm up the cold fingers and toes.

It was a perfectly laid plan.
Except we only had 1/4 in of snow.

Too bad.  As all children, parents and animals were ordered out of the house and to the field.
The 4 wheelers were hooked to the toboggans, and yes, they were going to carry people.
One middle child daughter (who will remain nameless) was being pulled by her brother.
He went fast.
She went flying.
She landed on something very very very very very  very hard.

She said, "Hey, I landed on something very very very hard".

He said, "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.  You went flying!"

A few hours later, we were in the house and enjoying each others company, and eating.
She said, "I have a huge lump on my bottom.  Come and feel it.  It is huge."
We all said, "OK, we want to feel your bottom, and feel the huge lump."

After the sun went down she continued to complain that there was a huge lump on her bottom and it hurt to sit.  Again, she asked, "Do you want to feel how big the lump is getting?"

"Of course!"

Then she went in the bathroom and looked at her bottom.

Hence, Day 1 photo.

Hence, Day 3 photo.

Hence, we all got to keep feeling her bottom.


I hope next year we get more snow.

Love, Me


1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    There is no more I can say.....

    bahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.