Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's Get Physical

I am not sharing any photos today.

If I did you would vomit on your keyboard.

But I want  to tell you about my "wound".

It is gross!

If have wrinkles in my knee where the staples were removed. 

The swollen skin is tight and an ugly red.

And now it is starting to itch.

I am not having much fun!

And now I have started "out patient physical therapy".
Varce is related to my PT.
He is a great guy.
He talks to me about the relatives, while he brings tears to my eyes.
I even hollered "Uncle" one day, and he didn't care. He just kept talking.
He is such a strong nice man. But he has no regard for my pain.
I haven't had a straight leg in 3 or 4 years, but he thinks he can get it straight in 3 or 4 minutes.
I honestly have to tell you........If he wasn't so nice I would take him brownies with x-lax in them.
The guy is great!  He is getting my knee to bend!  He is working miracles.

I HOPE I LIVE THROUGH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.