Saturday, July 3, 2010

Time has stopped

When babies get sick.... time stops...

For me time has stopped...

Our baby is in "The" Children's Hospital.

He got to ride with his mom with some Firemen to one hospital.
And then in a helicopter to get to the Children's Hospital.


Our Baby is so tiny.

His tiny ears, hands, feet,.....
but not his strength to Fight, and Fight hard when he needs to be strong.


I think he learned to be strong from his mom.
What I mean to say is "I Know" he learned to be strong from his mom.


He has boxing gloves to prove how strong he can be.


And he has a strong family unit behind him, in front of him, surrounding him.

He has a strong medical team, doctors, nurses, lab techs, etc. who are cheering for him.


And then there is this Uncle!!  Wow... he sure would make a great husband and father.

He already makes a great son.

I am so glad he is here with us....

I like it better when all of our family is together...

Especially at times like this.............


Please little baby....

Stay strong..........

Get better............

Breathe................

I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.