Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Craigs List

I am not a sales person.

I don't want to pretend to be a sales person.

Unfortunately I am selling stuff.

If you are interested, I have a used microwave......


See, it is clean...
It is White.
It is a Whirlpool.

I will take your offer.
Step up.
Don't be shy.
Really, I will take what you offer.

Because I also have a dishwasher to sell.


,

Dang. I hate it when this happens.
Yep.
It happened when I listed it on Craigs list, too.
Looks like a hippo's mouth sideways.

Do ya wanna see the front?
OK


Come on. 
Make me an offer I can't refuse.
I won't refuse it.

I will ask my neighbor Norman to help you load it on your own truck.
No, I don't have a truck in Idaho.
Only cowboys and farmers have trucks in Idaho.
(Now you know why my "other half" is still in AZ.)

So I encourage you to shop on Craigs list, and buy these beauties.
They are nearly cheap.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.