Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14, 2010 The month is flying by

Dude. This month is nearly half over. How can that be? Nikki was to have her birthday on the 7th. That was , well, like, man, it just couldn't have happened. Man, how can this be?




I was just barely in winter. I can prove it.

See. See the snow. See the snow on the ground. This is not a black and white doctored up photo, this is real SOOC. (Straight Out Of Camera)

If you don't believe me, here is another one.



Now doesn't that make you feel better.

It does me.

It is really only late Feb. Yeah, that's it.

Whew. I was worried it might start to get hot in Arizona. Whew.

Now I feel a lot better. The month of May is still in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.