Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010

It's quiet today. The wind is breezey... and I have windows open. In May. In Arizona. It is wonderful.

I love these days. They will soon be done. They will soon be hot breeze days. Hot sun. And the hot makes it feel "noisey" and you sweat, and you can't get away from it.


Unless you are on the rim, and your husband carves your firewood into a forest wizard.
And you remember how hot Glendale, Arizona can be in the summer.
And you long for the warm days of the moutains and the cool nights, with windows opened. And you relax.
And you remember, that today, it was quiet. The the wind was breezey.

1 comment:

  1. My Dad is amazing. I want to sway in a hammock and listen to the whisp-whisp-whisp of him whittling wood into a mystical creature...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.