Monday, July 25, 2011

High Water 'Round Here

The past winter we had so much snow!

It snowed until Spring missed it's opportunity to come.  We went from Winter, to Wind, and then Summer.

But, really, that was a good thing.  Because we didn't have Spring, the snow just melted slowly.  That was a blessing.  The snow filled the streams and creeks, and the water management people knew just what to do. 

The Water Management People let most of the water out of the reservoirs and filled the canals and ditches and the Snake River. That makes fishing very poor, just ask DH!  However, it diverted a threat of flooding.



I have showed you some of the "high water" pictures I have taken.
And some of the water fowl on the high water.
I am going to share a few more.




So, sit back and relax, because I am going to show you some more, that I took in the "wind" season.



If you want to get a Coke or a tall glass of H2O, go ahead.
I'll wait.
These pictures may make you thirsty.

And while I wait, I am going to do a bit more editing on a couple of pictures .
I have a wonderful photo, but in the back ground I see two really bright red things.
I don't have a clue what they are, so I am doing away with the red things.
May be a little black and white will get rid of the red.



Oh, hi.
Glad you are back.

On with the show.

Do you know who this is?
She is my first born.
She lives here now.
She is so happy.
Except when I take her picture.




I could be watching The Food Network, but I am glad to be here with you, sharing my life.


The only nice thing about having a season of "Wind" is...........
I am thinking..............
Oh, yeah!
It is because it is too cold to plant our garden, so I can hang out on the banks of the Snake River.


And I am hanging out with people I love.
I have loved them for as long as I can remember.
Loved them with all my heart.


And the bottom of my heart falls out when I see pictures like this.
He doesn't know I took this picture. 
He was looking at the water, and the rapids, and the drift wood, and.....geese.....

And I want to see what he is looking at, too.



I am the luckiest woman in the entire world.
To be loved by this man.............................................
It just doesn't get any better than that.

(He put a new sink and faucet in our kitchen this week.  He has skills!)


Ummm, see that high water in the back ground?
Go ahead and look at it.
For now, I am going to sit on this Bluebird Bench Art Thing with my DH.
You know, the guy I love................
So, ta ta............................................

Bye for now,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.