Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Pictures With A Red Barn

I won't be saying much today.

I am going to let the picture; who is worth a thousand words.

This is the second daughter I gave birth to.  She gave birth to my grandson.


I have four children.

Everyone of them are beautiful adults, who I am so proud of.


I would bet my life that this mommy feels the same about her child.

Yeah, that is a safe statement.

He is darling!


It just doesn't get much better than this.

Like I said, I am so proud of these kids.


We had so much fun!

We laughed, and tried to be ourselves.


And........................

I will share more at another time.

Stayed tuned.

Love, me

1 comment:

  1. Your family is gorgeous. Each of them smile with their eyes, hearts, and appendix... oh, wait. Anyhoo, that was a brilliant idea to capture us at this point in our lives, when we were all together. Such a great time. I love my family so very very much!!! Thanks for being such an amazing Mom and teaching us to do more than just love one another, but be friends too. They are my bestest.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.