Monday, March 22, 2010

I love these eyes


When I look into these eyes I can not hide. She knows me. She sees my moods, my thoughts, everything about me...... and inspite of all the things I lack, she loves me. She loves me unconditionally. I feel bad sometimes, because I don't always love her that same way.
She barks. She barks when someone is too close to our home. She keeps me safe. But I tire of listening to her bark.
She licks. She licks me whenever she can. Her licks are her kisses for me. But licks are gross.
She cuddles. She likes to be near me, and touches me and gives me comfort and security. But sometimes I need more space.
She loves me!
And I love her.... my Zoey.... I love her with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.