Monday, March 29, 2010

Cowboy fixin's

Tonight we had the best dinner.
I stole a recipe from http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ It is Marlboro Man's favorite sandwich.
I even put my computer on the kitchen counter and follow all the directions and pictures....
So If you want to know what we had for dinner, you can check it out under the cooking tab...
And the reason for cooking the dinner, was to help immerse myself even more into the live of MM and Ree.... as I am reading her story.... Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. It is taking days to read it, and I am spell bound. It is good stuff!! Really good stuff... The kind of stuff that makes me look at my husband with the gray hair in an entirely new way.... Man, I love that man!
He holds me tight, he tangles his legs in mine when we are in bed. He has a twinkle in his eye. He avoids conflict. He is a hard worker... even mowed our lawn today (without a riding lawn mower like MM gets to have). And he rubs my back, and nuzzles my neck and gives me goose bumps. And, well, I should keep the rest a little respectful and stop now. But know . . . . . . .
I love that man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.