Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Sister" Book finds a new home.


I made this book, and donated it to Rebecca Sower's Etsy page for HaitibyHand. All proceeds go directly to aid the women in Haiti, and further their ability to do hand work, sew, and enjoy crafting all things beautiful... just like I do. The book sold and today, off the book goes, to a new home. I wrapped it in pink fabric..


... tied up in lace.....



.... into the box,....


Afixing the address: would you believe it, it is going to Phoenix, Az. Near Chandler!


And into the mail it goes... off to another home. I hope my book is as loved having it, as I loved making it.

I am grateful for the chance to add a little love to someone else's life. It is a blessing to share my art, and my "outlet" to create. I thank Rebecca Sower and all of her hard work in giving me and others our chance to share. And remember, the women in Haiti, the families in Chile, and where ever there is disaster and sadness. I count my many blessings to be spared these trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.