Monday, February 22, 2010

Etsy or bust

Today I learned something new... And it took me ALL DAY.

I am now on Etsy... and I have 3 things listed. It has taken me the entire afternoon to do this. In the process I broke my glasses, ate dinner on my laptop, and here I still am... I just finished.

I glady give thanks to Rebecca Sower for the challenge to donate something to help HBH (Haiti By Hand). And in the doing, I also put 2 receiving blankets with burp clothes on Etsy. It has been a labor of love.... A labor to post the items, but I loved making them. I imagine the little ones the blanket will wrap around.....

"Pay it forward" and donate something to http://www.etsy.com/shop/haitibyhand.

DSCN1912

This is a sneak peek of one of the pages in the Cloth Sister Book. It is filled with love!

Hopefully tomorrow I can create again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.