Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

New Year......2012.

Some people I love are calling it  "Twenty Dozen".

Other people are doom and gloom and waiting for December of 2012 to bring the end of the world.

But me, I am grateful for so many things, and have so many plans for the new year, and have started new projects that I don't have time to rename the year, or worry about it ending.

DH and I have been issued a most exciting challenge.  We have been given the opportunity to serve in the Idaho Falls Temple as Ordinance Workers.  Last week, on Thursday was our first time.  It was a very spiritual, challenging, and thrilling time for us.



The Idaho Falls Temple is along the Snake River. 

Last fall we spent many hours near this area.  The fall colors were beautiful, the water level was very high, and we had family in town that we took to the river to feed geese and see the colors.





So, at the beginning of this new year, my resolution is to be more worthy to serve here.

I hope my loved ones will join me as we strive to improve our lives and be worthy of our blessings.

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.