Monday, February 28, 2011

1+1=2 sometimes

What do you get when you add a baby
And a dog water dish?

A swimming party!



I think every grandma should let their grandbabies play in the dogs water dish.
That is just what thoughtful grandmas do.
Grandmas are busy making cookies in the kitchen and the babies get to entertain themselves.

Then the grandma calls for the mother of the child to get her camera and come quickly.

They shoot candid photos and video, and crack up laughing every second!

Then the soaking wet baby gets to have a bath and dry clothes.

The cookies are baked and grandma rocks the clean baby.......

Life Doesn't Get Much Better Than This!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how many times I watched the video of this. totally had me cracking up. :-) he's SOOOO dang cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.