Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 Favorite Things

Although I should finish telling you about Thanksgiving, or the weather, or what dishes I have cooked...or how wonderful my "homemade" laundry soap is, I would rather ramble.

This morning while showering I started to count my blessings.

Here are just  few:

1.  Soft Water

2.  Clean sheets on my bed.

3.  Christmas trees decorated.

4.  Fresh falling snow.

5.  Going to the temple with my darling.  And the temple is 13 minutes away, on slick roads.

6.  A healthy body.

7.  Cable TV.

8.  Fire in the fireplace.

9.  Furniture after it is dusted.

10. My family, my Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ.

I could make a list of 100 favorite things today.  I have a full heart and realize how blessed I am.  I am so thankful for my life.  For the sacrifices of my parents and my husband to make my life good.  I adore my children and grandchildren.  I am so thankful for my friends.  My Life Is Good.

........to be continued another day, when I am not so emotional.
........when the spirit is strong, the body is weak.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.