Wednesday, April 7, 2010

White flowers turn "Orange"

In the beginning God created all manner of fruits and vegetables.
He created apples, lemons, peaches, pears, and oranges.
Now, which came first, the orange tree, the blossom or the orange?
I think the tree was created. Then it blossomed. Then the fruit was created.
Adam and Eve had to suffer through allergy season with all those trees in blossom.
But they didn't mind. Adam and Eve loved the fragrance of the blossoms.
The are was pungent with the aroma of the blossoms.
They watched the little buds form on the branches.
The buds burst into flowers, many many flowers.
And as the petals of the flowers fell to the ground, they saw tiny, tiny little green buds.
The little green buds were oranges.
The little green buds must grow, and grow, and will grow up to be big oranges.
Adam and Eve were happy.
I thank Adam and Eve for tending their garden. Now I tend mine.

I love February and March in Arizona, and the blossoms of all the citrus trees.
For that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.