Monday, January 19, 2009

E- Ointment

My dear sister, Vicki told me about this ointment. She gave me a bottle to try, and I love it!! I have found it at Osco in the pharmacy. They don't put it out on the shelf, but they have it behind the counter. I can't remember if it was $3.99 or $4.99 but it was less than she had found it for. I went on line and found it at www.thebetterhealthstore.com/BrandItemDetail.asp?sku=5445879924.m
But I am not one to pay the higher shipping costs, so I got mine at Osco. Just tell your pharmacy about it, and they can order it for you.
It is great for chapped lips, incisions that are healing (my knee scar) sore muscels, dry skin, wrinkles and stretch marks!!

Thanks Vicki! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.