Wednesday, June 1, 2011
7 Things About Myself
Things like this make me look inside myself. They make me a little uncomfortable. It is hard to think of random things about oneself.
...but, I will try......I am to share 7 things with you.
1. I love rain. I love the sound of water in a bubbling creek. But, water running from a tap makes me need to pee.
2. Jane Austin based movies are my favorite. I love vintage movies of all times. If a movie has vintage clothes and the actors speak with the English accent, I am stuck to the screen until it ends. Some of my favorites are Jane Eyre, Little Women, Pride and Prejudice. I think you get the idea.
3. Pizza wins over a hamburger. Pappa Murphy makes a great Hawaiian pizza. I bring it home and add chopped olives and more cheese. Then pop it into the oven, and wait impatiently until it is done.
4. Mahjong's is one of my favorite games to play on the computer or my Nook. I have been known to stay up until 2:00 am.....just wanting to go to sleep, and couldn't make myself turn off the game.
5. Nothing smells as good as a fresh Lilac Bush. Scented candles try, but they just can't find the freshness of the real fragrance. And clean sheets, which were dried outside on the clothes line.
6. Meadow Larks sing the prettiest song! I have a few in my front yard, and I get up early just to listen to them. Then they sing again in the evening. I love them!
7. I have to lump the last one together. WifeMotherGrandmother. That is worth everything!
Now it is your turn. You tell me 7 things about you.
- ▼ 2011 (86)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (38)