Thursday, January 7, 2010

Favorite Things

As I say good bye to 2009 I am remembering...
I have been to southern California, to the New England states
and Tennessee.
I count my blessings of family, friends, and good health.
Here are a few of my memories:
Me and V in Tennessee

A sunrise at Silver Hawk, Idaho

Madison and Alaina
Darling friends for each other,
and granddaughters of mine.

Rich Peckham
He has so many talents, I simply can't name them all.

Tennessee Humidity
That should be the name of a song.

The team at Arrowhead Lakes Dentistry
What a great group of friends and co-workers.
Kelly, Varcel, Tawnya, Liz
Mom, Dad
Varce carved signs for their homes.
A labor of love for those we love.
Madison, my love, hurt her ankle playing volleyball,
so she decorated her crutches....
another use for Duct Tape.
Millie
She belongs to the Ritter family....and in my heart!

Tyia, Sadie, Kattie
The Three Angels
Oliver
My son, my banker, my treasure, my joy...
my McDreamy!

My faithful truck.
It pulls loads to Idaho and my 5th wheel.
And it is paid for!
What's not to love about that?

Tawnya, Mom, Liz, Vicki
A wonderful trip to Maine.

Mom and Dad
I was blessed to be raised by them.
I love them with all my heart.

Tyia Jo
My buddy, my daughter, my everything.

Madison and Jackson
My loves, my dreams, my joys, my grand kids.
What a lucky Nana I am.
Ozkar
He legally belongs to Tyia.
He has stolen my heart and my house.
Ivy Ballerina
She loves me no matter what,
and I love her no matter what.
Zoey
My cuddle bug, sock stealer, toilet paper eater.
My friend, my loyal companion, feet warmer.
My door bell, alarm system, and our Alpha dog
How I love her, with all my heart.
Sourdough Waffles.
A family favorite. No talking, just eating.
A clean bathroom.
That is always a blessing.
I haven't added my wonderful brothers and their special wives. Their families and so many more people who I love.
But it is getting late, 2:00 a.m. so I am going to bed.
I will save the rest for another day.
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.