Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 begins.

But I just can't quit thinking about the wonderful Christmas we had.

New ornaments.... same tree


Kattie polishing my toes for my office Christmas Party
The fear of the dogs opening our presents forced us to flee to higher ground.
But the flood of gifts kept coming.
We should have just put them under the tree.

Yes, they are still engaged....and expecting....
We will have our first "baby" in July.
And Kattie's flu and cold is getting better..

Jeff, my only son in law.... for now....*look out, I hear footsteps*
Jackson won the dragon in the dart game on Christmas Day
This young lady just turned 15 years old... yikes!
Ivy, me and Tyia
Tyia made this picture of Nikki. The original photo was from our trip to Alaska.
Photo shop shrunk Nikki, and helped her grow wings.
Last October, on our girls trip to Maine, I found this "stunning" handbag.
It had MOM written all over it for Christmas.
I think she was very surprised I could part with it, but it was never meant for me.
Tyia got her fancy sewing machine.
The Huntsman grandchildren...
The photos you see are taped onto the glass,
and under them are traditional photos of these weird wonderful kids.
My dad, modeling his new jacket.
Look out GQ we have a star on the runway!
On Christmas Eve Santas sleigh broke down and he had to call 911.
We have a Fireman Chief, Troy Caskey in our ward, so he rescued Santa
and brought him to the church where his family was having a Christmas dinner.
Santa arrived on a fire truck, and visited with the children, and gave each one a gift.
Then he got a ride on the fire truck back to his sleigh and made his first stop at our house.
Tyia and Santa
Grams and Santa

Me and Santa
Santa brought/gave me everything I needed in 2009.
'I know him!'
I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.