Saturday, October 25, 2008

These Is My Words



I just finished one of my favorite books. It is the first of three. "These Is My Words" is absolutely one of the best ever! It is based on the early days as Arizona was settled. The places and times are real. The characters are fictional, but come from the journal written from the authors great grandmother. The author Nancy E. Turner is very talented. There are two books that follow, "Sarah's Quilt" and "The Star Garden". They are just as wonderful. So when you need to get back to basics and give thanks for all our blessings I suggest you read these books. I know you will love them as much as I do!

http://www.nancyeturner.net/

ps. Ivy is much improved. A shot, some medicine, a very restricted diet. She has an infection in her intestines. Weird! Rule #1 for all dogs is not to give them people food, and we never do, but her stool showed a high fat content from eating something..... it is a mystery to me where she got it, but she is doing much better. I am so grateful!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.