Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ivy is sick


My heart is breaking today.... and it is day 3 since I have felt this way. My sweet Ivy is sick. She won't eat, she just lays and looks at me. 2 days ago she vomited a few times, but seemed a little better yesterday, and now today she is worse again. We have a visit to the vet in an hour. I dread the news. I love her so much. It is like having a child sick and I don't know what to do. That love is so much the same. She is a part of this family, as is Zoey and Ozkar.

They are just 3 more of my kids. And then my grandkids Millie and Sadie are as precious as Madison and Jack! Isn't love wonderful!! But I don't want my little Ivy to be sick. So off the the doctor we go.... say a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.