Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tyia Turned 28 on the 28th

Happy Birthday Tyia!!

Each one of us have "the birthday". I turned 16 years old on the 16th. Oliver turned 13 on a Friday the 13th. This year, Tyia turned 28 on the 28th. We took her to Ajo's for dinner and inspite of the rude hostess we had a good time. The chef was very entertaining. Kattie drove from San Diego that day to be with us for the evening. We were so glad to have her. Then my sister, Vicki flew in the next day to join in the fun. We had family BBQ's and golf tournaments on the Wii. We laughed, cried, and walked down memory lane for each of us. It was an emotional weekend, and a wonderful weekend.


Dinner at Aljo's with Nikki, Madison, Jackson, and Kattie



One of the gifts Tyia had expressed she desired was a dremmel. So Varce gave her one. Last year she wanted a power drill, he gave her that, too.



I cut Vicki's hair and she looks adorable!

Thank you to everyone who made the weekend special and to join with us to honor Tyia on her special birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.