Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Father Turns 80 and we had a party

Happyn 80th birthday dad! Oh, how I love you!

The five kids
Jeff, Tawnya, Vicki, Liz, Kelly


The cousins
Front: Tiffney, Heather
Back: Nikki, Ashley, Hydee (she's pregnant)
"Friends Always Welcome
relatives need reservations"

Varce carved this for my parents.

It is a saying they enforce.

Varce also carved a sign for my brother Kelly and my sister Liz.
I am so proud of Varce to get these done while working in an outage.

No one can appreciate the hours and sacrifice he does for our family.

The Three Stooges....
I mean the three sisters.Tawnya, Liz, Vicki


My mom and her oldest granddaughter, Nikki


Sunday April 26, 2009 Dad's Birthday

And we got 3 to 4 inches of snow.

Sunday morning we all met at Perkins for breakfast. The Charlie Brown snowflakes were too tempting so I joined my niece Tiffney,my sister Vicki, and Nikki and we all played in the parking lot.When we came in the locals asked us where we were from, it was obvious we weren't from Idaho.


Mom and Dad

Every spring the daffodils poke there heads up and then get snowed on.

This a truly a typical Idaho Spring sight.

Happy 80th Birthday to my Dad.

I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
happy, in love, getting closer to retirement, love my family, love my Savior.